Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

$200 dollar note

Today in class we made a $200 dollar note. On my $200 dollar note i put Charles Upham. I put Charles Upham on my $200 dollar note because he is a war hero. i put a picture of world war 1 as his land mark because he was one of New Zealands most famous soldiers. I put a Carrier pigeon as a bird because these were one of the few birds that were around at war 1 and war 2 .I have made my note yellow because the note he was originally on was also yellow.

3 comments:

  1. Your explanation for the choosing Charles and the reasoning behind choosing the colour, bird and landmark are linked well Portia - I can tell you have thought hard about this. Ka pai 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi portia I thought maybe you could tell more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Jeremy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your design.
    I learnt that Charles Upham was a war hero.
    Maybe you could tell us what Charles Upham did.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete